Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Day Three GM Diet Detox

Well I managed half hour on the treadmill yesterday and felt really good, but that didn't last long!
I feel awful this morning. My bones ache, I'm lightheaded, have no energy, and have a headache. 
But I knew there'd be side effects as my body detoxes, so hopefully it's only temporary and I'll soon get over it.
Fruit and veggies today. I really enjoyed my fruit breakfast - after eating bland veggies all day yesterday it was nice to have the sweetness of the fruit.
I'm drinking hot water as the weather is so cold, and it's actually quite nice - tea and coffee not allowed - and it adds to my quota of water.
I'm not going to try to exercise today, don't have the energy for it. I've walked the dog for fifteen minutes, so that'll have to do.
Bananas and veg soup tomorrow - woohoo, ha ha. I never thought I'd get excited about veg soup and bananas!
If I haven't lost any weight at the end of the week, I'll be disappointed, but if not, it's still given my body a good detox. I'll then start on my low carb diet, and step up the exercise.

Catch you all tomorrow xx

No comments:

Post a Comment